- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required in this position
- Required skill(s): service excellence, English communication
- Preferably Staff (non-management and non-supervisor) specialized in Aviation / Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent
RGE (Royal Golden Eagle) manages a group of resource-based manufacturing companies with global operations. Our work ranges from the upstream, comprising sustainable resource development and harvesting, to downstream, where our companies create diverse value-added products for the global market.
Our commitment to sustainable development, conservation and community development underpins our operations, as we strive towards what is good for the community, good for the country, good for the climate, good for the company.
RGE was founded by Sukanto Tanoto in 1973 as RGM. The assets held by RGE companies today exceed US $ 18 billion. With more than 60,000 employees, we have operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil, Spain and Canada and continue to expand to engage to newer markets and communities.
Apply for this job through JobStreet (click here).