Cabin Crew are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the on board product
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience
- Indonesian Female, minimum of High School Graduate
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to Saudia standard height and weight chart
- Women wearing Hijab or Head Cover are welcome to apply
- Intermediate English knowledge is required (must have a valid IELTS or TOEFL certificate)
- must have pleasant personality and appearance
- No visible tattoo’s and/or body piercing’s when in uniform
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Maximum age is 30 years. For those who have flying experience of 1 year or more with other airlines, maximum age is 35 years
- Attractive Salary
- Allowance: Domestic & International layover, productivity, monthly flying bonus and fly in day off incentive
- Free fully furnished shared accommodation
- Medical treatment & insurance as per SAUDIA policy
- Free & reduced tickets as per SAUDIA policy
Submit your complete CV, recent passport size & full body photos, valid supporting documents to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT : FA-SV by latest at 5PM on August 16th, 2018
BINAWAN INTI UTAMA
STIKES BINAWAN CAMPUS,
Jl. Kalibata No. 25-30, Jakarta timur 13630
Telp 021-8097300 (Mon-Fri 09:30am-4:30pm)