Flyadeal, the newest Saudi low-cost airline to be based at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah owned by Saudi flag Carrier Saudia Airlines in cooperation with its agent partner in Indonesia for cabin crew, PT. Binawan, is seeking Indonesian female candidates for the position of cabin crew.
Interested candidates are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Indonesian citizen
- Age: min. 21 and max. 29 years old
- Minimum height 160cm (without shoes)
- Minimum high school graduate
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Previous experience as a Cabin Crew is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Arabic and additional languages is an advantage)
- Fun personality and keen to work with a multicultural team
- Customer service and hospitality experience preffered
- Willing to relocate
- Excellent health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended
- No visible tattoos and/or body piercing’s when in uniform
Cabin Crew will get an attractive salary, company provided accommodation, healthcare insurance and 30 days annual leave.
Interested candidates are expected to send their resumes in English, Full-body and passport-sized photos to: email@example.com (SUBJECT: FLYADEAL) not later than 30th of June 2018.
Good luck and see you up in the sky!