-Providing in-flight cabin services, including:
- Serving food & beverages
- Communicating flight safety instruction to the paseenger(s)
-Respect and protect the privacy, confidentially and security of the passenger(s)
-Handling and protecting the passenger(s) in emergency situation, including: doing CPR, AED, first Aid
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Service Excellence and English Communication
- at least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
RGE (Royal Golden Eagle) manages a group of resource-based manufacturing companies with global operations. Our work ranges from the upstream, comprising sustainable resource development and harvesting, to downstream, where our companies create diverse value-added products for the global market.
Our commitment to sustainable development, conservation and community development underpins our operations, as we strive towards what is good for the community, good for the country, good for the climate, good for the customer, and good for the company.
RGE was founded by Sukanto Tanoto in 1973 as RGM. The assets held by RGE companies today exceed US $18 billion. With more than 60,000 employees, we have operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil, Spain and Canada, and continue to expand to engage newer markets and communities.
RGE group of companies are involved in the following business segments:
- Pulp and Paper – APRIL & Asia Symbol
- Palm Oil Industry – Asian Agri & Apical
- Specialty Cellulose – Bracell
- Viscose Fibre – Sateri
- Integrated Energy Provider – Pacific Oil & Gas