Emirates is recruiting Indonesians to become its cabin crew members. Anticipate the coming of one of the most expanding airlines in the world by attending its recruitment event that will be held in Jakarta in February 2016. Kindly take note the following recruitment information.
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
Date: 10 April 2016
Time: 09.00 AM
Venue: will be advised later on invitation
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through its portal (click here).