Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA), one of the largest airlines in the Middle East and a world class Sky Team Alliance Airline seeks for FEMALE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS to fly around the world for its domestic and international network.
– Female, Indonesian citizen
– Minimum educational background of High School Graduate
– Arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to SAUDIA’s standard height and weight chart
– Age between 22 and 30 years old (at the time of application- cannot be less than 22 years and for 30 years, a day after the 30th birthday is considered 31 years old. For applicants who are experienced Flight Attendants from Other Airlines can have the maximum age of 35 years old, again a day after the 35th birthday is considered 36 & over age)
– Adequate English skills to meet the job’s requirement (speak, read, and write).
– Competitive tax-free salary and applicable allowance
– Free fully furnished shared air-conditioned accommodation
– Medical treatment / insurance as per SAUDIA’s policy
– Free/fare-reduced tickets as per SAUDIA’s policy.
– Updated CV in English ,Mention height and weight on the CV.
– Latest photograph of Full body picture (postcard size) and close up picture (3×4 size).
– Valid latest educational certificate (minimum High School certificate).
– Copy of national ID (KTP).
– Copy of passport (if available).
– B1/2 Intermediate English Language Level from British Council (speak, read, write). Those who have IELTS certificate from British Council must bring this document. Those who have not, the test will be done in later screening session.
RECRUITMENT STAGES :
1. Pre-screening test
2. Height and weight measurement
3. First interview with the screeners
4. English Test (British Council standards). English test is FREE of charge.
5. Final Interview with SAUDIA Team
6. Medical Check up
7. Visa process
8. Arrangement for departure to Jeddah for training.
Please kindly come early and bring along required documents for registration to :
Moudy Cabin Crew Office
Jl. Rajawati Timur Raya no AM 12
Kalibata Indah – Jakarta Selatan
Date : 22 November 2015
Time : 9am – 4pm
Dress code : Office attire
Candidates wearing hijab are welcome to apply